Buick is a luxury car brand that sits under the umbrella of General Motors, an American automotive company with 100 years for industry excellence under its belt. The Buick brand, originally founded in 1903, is still known for its top-of-the-line cars and SUVs.
Luxury is a priority for the Buick brand. You’ll be able to enjoy the latest features and top-tier comfort on any model.
Buick’s car lineup has several options for you to choose from — including sedan, hatchback, and coupe convertible models. The sedans in Buick’s lineup include the LaCrosse, Regal Sportback, and Regal GS. The Cascada is Buick’s stylish coupe convertible, and the Regal TourX offers a hatchback option.
SUVs have become Buick’s top sellers, with three luxury options for families. The Encore is the smallest SUV, offering two rows and seating for up to five passengers. Similarly designed, the Envision offers 8.9 cubic feet of additional cargo space than the Encore. At the top of the range is the Enclave, a three-row SUV with seating for up to seven passengers.
Stop by Transwest Buick GMC to take a look at our entire lineup and find outwhich Buick is right for you.
GMC has been around for more than 100 years, and has become a favorite among truck and SUV owners. The brand is known for its high-quality designs and impressive technologies, and its striking exterior styling that sets it apart from the competition. SUVs like the Terrain, Acadia, and Yukon are great for families and exploring, and the Canyon, Sierra 1500, and Sierra HD are versatile trucks. Welcome to GMC.
You can find virtually anything you need when you shop for a new GMC model. For example, the Yukon comes with seating for up to nine people, while vehicles like the Sierra HD can tow up to 23,300 pounds when properly equipped. The Canyon is well-suited for city streets, and the Terrain has a bold exterior and efficient powertrain.
GMC has a long history of commercial and military designs, one reason you know the latest GMC lineup is built to last. GMC vehicles are known for handling hard work and treacherous terrain, and the newest models comes with intelligent features and up-to-date safety. Smart features like a Rear Vision Camera and available 4G Wi-Fi hotspot keep you safe and connected on the go, while premium Denali trims come with leather trim, wireless charging, and more.
Don’t settle—shop GMC. Come look over our inventory and take a test drive today at Transwest GMC.
While supplies last, Transwest Buick GMC is offering $500 extra toward your trade with the purchase of a new 2017 model. Our Sales Team gives a few reasons why trading in your vehicle is a good decision.
There are a lot of decisions to make when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle; the style, color, trim level, budget… the list goes on and on. On top of all that, you are still unsure if you are ready to trade in your current vehicle that you are attached to and have countless memories in, we’ve all been there. At Transwest Buick GMC we asked members of our Sales Team why you should trade in your vehicle.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – The cost of ownership over a vehicle’s lifetime will suddenly start to become extremely expensive. This is due to the warranty ending or any discounted or free maintenance programs that you had been enrolled in expiring. No matter how attached you are to your used vehicle you should always be aware of your maintenance costs versus the value of your car. Buying a new Buick or GMC from Transwest automatically enrolls you in the Buick Protection Plan and GMC Pro Grade Protection. Not in the market for a brand new vehicle? Transwest Buick GMC still has you covered! Our Certified Pre-Owned inventory has more than $2,800 of built-in value with two included maintenance visits and a Powertrain Limited Warranty. In addition, on select Used Vehicles, Transwest Buick GMC provides a 3-year/30,000 mile Powertrain Warranty.
- Updated Technology – The automotive industry has significantly improved technology and safety features of cars just over the last decade. Not only are cars much safer than they were ten years ago, they are smarter and more efficient. Depending on the year of your current vehicle it might only contain 4 airbags when that used to be the standard. Nowadays, it’s usual for a car to have ten airbags. Both Buick and GMC have high standards for the safety of the vehicles that they produce. Forward collision alert, forward automatic braking and front pedestrian braking are just a few of the safety features of the Buick and GMC brands.
- Tax Savings – Colorado is 1 out of 43 states that allows a tax credit on your trade-in. This means that you are only going to pay taxes on the difference between what your trade-in is worth and the price of the new vehicle that you are purchasing. The incentive here is that you are essentially getting an increase in value for your trade-in.
- Time Saver – One of the most common myths in the automotive industry is that you should sell your car privately instead of trading it into the dealership because you will make more of a profit. While in some cases that may be true, a majority of the time the benefits of trading your car into the dealership outweigh the option of selling it on your own. One of those benefits is your time. Selling your vehicle privately takes a lot of time, energy and communication. The trade-in process at Transwest Buick GMC is quick, efficient and most importantly, honest. We even offer customers the convenience of Shop | Click | Drive to make the purchasing process even easier.
- Reduces Monthly Payments – The more positive equity you have on your trade-in will result in offsetting costs and lowering your monthly payment on your new purchase. If you have negative equity, Transwest Buick GMC will still take the time to assess your trade-in!
In addition to the reasons on why you should trade in your vehicle, Transwest Buick GMC is currently offering a Spring Special* where you can get an EXTRA $500 toward your trade-in with a purchase of a 2017 vehicle. To learn more about your trade-in options or to schedule a time to bring your trade to the dealership, contact a member of our Professional Sales Team. As Colorado’s largest full-line Buick and GMC dealership with a state of the art service and parts department, Transwest Buick GMC is proud to assist the Denver metro area for any automotive needs!
*$500 extra with a purchase of 2017 model, while supplies last*